Long Creek Patrons,
I would like to open by saying thank you for your support in such a unique time in our society. The current situation in Saskatchewan and around the world is unprecedented. It is up to all of us to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us to the best of our ability. At the Long Creek Golf and Country Club the safety of our patrons and our staff is paramount and as such we ask that you read very thoroughly the following policies and procedures that will be in place and strictly adhere to them until it is determined that they can be safely lifted.
The following link will direct you to the regulations for golf courses put in place by the Government of Saskatchewan:
In addition to these government guidelines the following policies will be in place:
Long Creek Golf and Country Club Procedures:
Arrival on the Grounds:
- Please always maintain a distance of 2m from all other patrons, including those in your foursome.
- You MUST have a tee time in order to play golf. Initial check in will happen outside, please wait in your vehicle at the bag drop for a staff member to check you in before proceeding to the parking lot.
- Outside check in staff will direct you into the Pro Shop. Only enter the Pro Shop a maximum of 10 minutes before your tee time, or once the group immediately before you has exited the building, maintaining that only four people are inside the Pro Shop at any given time. Please follow markings on the floor and all signage while in the Pro Shop in order to maintain physical distancing.
- Walking is encouraged. If you are renting a power cart please note that all carts are required to be single rider with only a single bag on them, unless you come from the same household with the address on your driver's license matching that of your cart partner. Any violation of this policy will result in your removal from the course.
- Due to limited resources for carts we may not be able to issue a power cart until 5 minutes prior to your tee time. During peak times, due to sanitization requirements, this window may be even smaller.
- Please ask for assistance with any items you may need to purchase prior to your round, please only touch items you intend to buy.
- Only the bathrooms on the lower level outside the pro shop will be open to the public. Bathrooms are only allowed to be single occupant, please lock the door behind you when you go inside. Hand Sanitizer is available outside each bathroom door.
- The restaurant is open for pick-up only. Golfers please use the entrance located next to the 9th green for access to the restaurant before your round , at the turn, and following your round. Please follow all posted signage while inside, being sure to maintain 2m of separation from all other patrons including those in your foursome.
During Your Round:
- Please do not touch any common surfaces (flagsticks, cups, signage, benches, tee markers, etc.). We have lift mechanisms installed on all the flagsticks, please pull the cable loop up with your putter head to remove the ball from the hole.
- There are no on course garbage cans allowed under the restrictions. Please keep all garbage with you and dispose of it following your round.
- Please use the areas designated "Play Through Area" to allow groups to play through while maintaining physical distancing. These are located following hole's 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15. Look for yellow stakes with a sign on them.
- Pace of play is 4 hours, with the spacing of tee times at 12 minutes there should be no issue in adhering to this pace.
- Please limit your stop time at the turn by pre-ordering food from the 8th tee box. Our mobile website contains the restaurant menu and you can call 306-868-4781 to order for pickup. Please keep your stop under 5 minutes.
Following Your Round:
- Please return your power cart or push cart to the staging area where you picked it up and park it in one of the parking spots painted on the ground.
- We ask that you please remove all your personal belongings and dispose of all your garbage from your power cart to help keep our staff safe.
- If you would like to order food for pickup following your round please do so on the 17th tee box so it is ready to go following your round.
We are so thankful that golf has been allowed to open. We need your help in keeping it that way. Please follow all staff directives and do your part to ensure we can continue to safely enjoy the game that we all love by strictly following all the regulations the Government of Saskatchewan and Long Creek Golf and Country Club Management have put in place. If you have any questions or require any clarification on any of the procedures please ask one of our staff members.